14314 Cashel Forest Dr.
Houston, TX 77069-3514
Before submitting technical support questions, be sure you are running the latest version of the program and check the FAQ section below to see if an answer to your question may already be posted. Also be sure to include the name of the program in the Subject line to ensure your message doesn't get trapped in my spam filters.
A web-based support forum for Pokers Mavens is available for players and site administrators to post questions, suggestions, and bug reports. Use the email address listed above for support for other Briggs Softworks products.
Frequently Asked Questions
ASP MembershipAssociation of Software Professionals
Kent Briggs is a member of the Association of Software Professionals. Since 1987, the ASP has been dedicated to the advancement of shareware, also known as try-before-you-buy software, as an alternative to conventional retail software. Today the ASP is a vibrant organization with hundreds of members around the world working together to improve their businesses and making it easier for computer users to find quality software at reasonable prices.
The ASP wants to make sure that the shareware principle works for you. If you are unable to resolve a shareware-related problem with an ASP member by contacting the member directly, the ASP may be able to help. The ASP Ombudsman can help you resolve a dispute or technical problem with an ASP member, but does not provide technical support for members' products. Please contact the ASP Ombudsman online at http://www.asp-software.org/about/ombudsman.asp.
PAD FilesPortable Application Description Files
A list of PAD files for Briggs Softworks is available here: pad.txt
- Calendar Commander: http://www.briggsoft.com/calcom.xml
- CryptaFlix: http://www.briggsoft.com/cflix.xml
- CryptaPix: http://www.briggsoft.com/cpix.xml
- Directory Snoop: http://www.briggsoft.com/dsnoop.xml
- File Maven Pro: http://www.briggsoft.com/fm95.xml
- Link Maven: http://www.briggsoft.com/lmaven.xml
- Order Maven: http://www.briggsoft.com/omaven.xml
- PADLess: http://www.briggsoft.com/padless.xml
- Poker Mavens: http://www.briggsoft.com/pmavens.xml
- Puffer: http://www.briggsoft.com/puffer.xml
- SignGUI: http://www.briggsoft.com/signgui.xml
- Space Quarry: http://www.briggsoft.com/squarry.xml
- VCD Menu Lite: http://www.briggsoft.com/vmlite.xml
PAD is a dataset that allows authors to communicate specific and most often requested information regarding their products to the online communities and vendors abroad. Shareware vendors who distribute or link to Briggs Softworks programs are encouraged to monitor the PAD files above to ensure they have the most current version information. More information on PAD is available on the ASP web site.
We respect your right to privacy and thus none of your personal information collected by Briggs Softworks will be given away or sold to outside parties without your permission.
External LinksPoker Resources
- Home Poker Tourney - Advice and information on running a local poker tournament
- The Calendar FAQ - Everything you wanted to know about calendars
- American Secular Holidays - A list of USA federal holidays and other observances
- Travlang's Foreign Languages for Travelers - Time and date translations in many languages, handy for Calendar Commander's language configuration
- VideoHelp - VCD, SVCD and DVD capturing, converting, editing, authoring and playing help
- VirtualDub - Free video conversion program
- XviD - Home of XviD video codec
- VCDEasy - Video CD burning program