Order Maven 1.50
Order Maven ™ is a free order form creation program for online merchants. Produce standalone Windows EXE programs that customers can download and run from your site. With a few button clicks, products are selected, payment information is automatically secured with the built-in public key encryption function, and the data is then emailed directly back to you for processing.
- Create small (160K), standalone 32-bit Windows (95 through XP) executables
- Build forms visually with drag and drop interface using 9 standard components
- Simple scripting language allows interaction with the end-user
- Built-in public key encryption automatically encrypts customer data
- 56/512, 80/768, 128/1024, and 160/1536 bit symmetric/public key encryption strength
- Built-in SMTP support e-mails form data directly back to merchant
- Royalty-free distribution
- Developer license also available
- Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, or Vista
- Some programming experience to create scripts
(Click thumbnail image for a closer view)
The installation routine will place all the program files into a directory of your choice and will add the appropriate shortcut icons to your start menu. No device drivers or other runtime modules will be modified or added to your system directories. No adware, spyware or any third-party programs will be installed on your computer. You may remove the program at any time with the built-in uninstall routine.
- Exe format (omav.exe, 852 KB). Download and run to start the installation.
Revision History - Program changes are listed in the revision history file.
Frequently Asked Questions - A FAQ file for Order Maven is available here.