File Maven Pro 2.36
File Maven Pro ™ is a dual directory file manager that makes copying and moving files much easier than with Windows Explorer. You can jump to any subdirectory with a few keystokes or find files with the advanced search feature. File Maven Pro also includes a universal file viewer, a text editor, a file splitter, a ZIP file handler, and more.
- Dual directory file display
- Copy, move, and delete selected files
- Freshen and update options with file copy
- Built-in file viewer with hex mode loads files of any size
- Built-in text editor
- Built-in ZIP support
- Permanent file wipe protects sensitive data
- File splitter and joiner
- Advanced file search functions
- Quick change function finds directories fast
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, or 8
(Click thumbnail images for a closer view)
Free Trial Download
The 25-run trial version includes an installation routine that will place all the program files into a directory of your choice and will add the appropriate shortcut icons to your start menu. No device drivers or other runtime modules will be modified or added to your system directories. No adware, spyware or any third-party programs will be installed on your computer. You may remove the program at any time with the built-in uninstall routine.
- Exe format (fmpro.exe, 1.3 MB). Download and run to start the installation.
- Zip format (fmpro236.zip, 1.3 MB). Setup file wrapped in a zip file.
Buy Licensed Version
Order the full licensed version of File Maven Pro for $29.00 from the Order Form page. Multi-user site licenses are also available. Version 1 license holders can contact Kent Briggs for instructions on how to upgrade to version 2 at 50% off the regular price.
Upgrade Patches - Licensed customers can self-upgrade to minor version changes using a patch program. Major version upgrades are available to licensed users at a 50% discount. Contact Kent Briggs for ordering instructions. Program changes are listed in the revision history file.
Frequently Asked Questions - A FAQ file for Link Maven is available here.