CryptaPix ™ is an image file management and encryption program for Windows. Organize, print and secure your digital photos and downloaded image files. Resize, rotate, crop, and remove red-eye from photographs. Create standalone slideshows to send to your friends. Secure your proprietary images from unauthorized access with 256-bit AES encryption or hide sensitive text, data, or other images into an image with the secure steganography feature.
- Read support for these formats: BAY, BMP, CRW, CR2, CUR, DCR, DCX, DIB, EMF, FAX, GIF, G3F, G3N, ICB, ICO, JIF, JPC, JPE, JPG, JP2, J2C, J2K, MRW, NEF, ORF, PBM, PCX, PEF, PGM, PIX, PNG, PPM, PSD, PXM, RAF, RAW, RLE, SRF, TGA, TIF, VDA, VST, WBMP, WMF, XIF, X3F.
- Multi-frame read support for ICO, DCX, TIF, and animated GIF images.
- Write support for BMP, JPG, JP2, PCX, PNG, TGA, and single-frame GIF and TIF image types.
- Automated thumbnail browsing and 64-level image zooming.
- Rotate to any angle and resize with various resampling filters.
- Lossless JPEG rotation, flipping, and mirroring.
- Adjust brightness, contract, hue, saturation, luminosity, color, tint, gamma correction, sharpen, blur, red eye, grayscale, and negative.
- Import images from scanners and other twain-compliant devices.
- Multi-image printing support.
- Copy, move, clone, and rename (with serialization option).
- Secure image deletion, up to 35 wipe passes.
- Image encryption with secure 256-bit AES algorithm.
- Image steganography (hides text, data, and other images inside an image).
- Standalone slideshows (exe format) with encryption and wav audio options.
- Duplicate image file finder.
- Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
- DirectX 9.0c or later
- Video resolution 800 x 600 or higher, 16-bit or higher color
(Click thumbnail images for a closer view)
|File Manager||Image Bin|
Free Trial Download
The 25-run trial version includes an installation routine that will place all the program files into a directory of your choice and will add the appropriate shortcut icons to your start menu. No device drivers or other runtime modules will be modified or added to your system directories. No adware, spyware or any third-party programs will be installed on your computer. You may remove the program at any time with the built-in uninstall routine.
- Exe format (cpx32.exe, 2.3 MB). Download and run to start the installation.
- Zip format (cpx32310.zip, 2.3 MB). Setup file wrapped in a zip file.
Buy Licensed Version
Order the full licensed version of CryptaPix for $34.95 from the Order Form page. Multi-user site licenses are also available. Version 1 and 2 license holders can contact Kent Briggs for instructions on how to upgrade to version 3 at 50% off the regular price.
Upgrade Patches - Licensed customers can self-upgrade to minor version changes using a patch program. Major version upgrades are available to licensed users at a 50% discount. Contact Kent Briggs for ordering instructions. Program changes are listed in the revision history file.
Frequently Asked Questions - A FAQ file for CryptaPix is available here.