Calendar Commander 2.21
Calendar Commander ™ is a versatile calendar printing program for Windows. Customize and print any of the many ready-to-use calendars included or design your own from scratch using the built-in editor. Include your own photos to make attractive wall calendars for yourself or as gifts for friends and family. Calendar Commander has extensive support for printing personal events and holidays and can even import schedules from Microsoft Outlook.
- Over three dozen ready-to-use calendars included
- Design custom calendars in virtually any style using the calendar script editor
- Large WYSIWYG print preview with 100 zoom levels
- Full user control over size, placement, captions, photos, fonts, and colors
- Print daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly calendars for years 1600 to 3999 A.D. in multiple languages
- Print on any size paper from postcards to wall posters
- Versatile event editor supports recurring and timed events, date ranges, icon graphics, sequence numbers, moon phases, season changes, and importation from Outlook
- Export calendars to GIF, PNG, JPG, or BMP image format for use in other applications or placement on your web page
- Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
- Windows compatible printer
- High or true color graphics card
Over 3 dozen calendars are ready to use in yearly, monthly, weekly, and daily formats.
(Click thumbnail images for a closer view)
(Click thumbnail image to start demo)
|Interface Basics||Event System|
Free Trial Download
The 25-run trial version includes an installation routine that will place all the program files into a directory of your choice and will add the appropriate shortcut icons to your start menu. No device drivers or other runtime modules will be modified or added to your system directories. No adware, spyware or any third-party programs will be installed on your computer. You may remove the program at any time with the built-in uninstall routine.
- Exe format (cc95.exe, 2.4 MB). Download and run to start the installation.
- Zip format (cc95221.zip, 2.4 MB). Setup file wrapped in a zip file.
The CCConvert.exe utility program is provided to insert the new properties introduced in version 2.20 into calendar files created by previous versions.
Buy Licensed Version
Order the full licensed version of Calendar Commander for $34.95 from the Order Form page. Multi-user site licenses are also available. Version 1 license holders can contact Kent Briggs for instructions on how to upgrade to version 2 at 50% off the regular price.
Upgrade Patches - Licensed customers can self-upgrade to minor version changes using a patch program. Major version upgrades are available to licensed users at a 50% discount. Contact Kent Briggs for ordering instructions. Program changes are listed in the revision history file.
Event Converter 1.00 - Use the EConvert.exe (325 K) utility to convert your version 1 event files (.ev1) to version 2 event files (.ev2).
Frequently Asked Questions - A FAQ file for Calendar Commander is available here.