Smart Filter in Accounts Tab

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
DaneW

Smart Filter in Accounts Tab

Post by DaneW »

It'd be nice to have the ability to hide accounts that you don't want to see based on certain criteria. For example I'd like to "only see accounts who have logged in within the last 3 years"

Having to scroll thru all accounts to find someone is a true pain.

Thanks for all you do!
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Smart Filter in Accounts Tab

Post by Kent Briggs »

In that particular example all you need to do is click the LLogin column header to sort by last login date. Click it again for a descending order sort.
DaneW

Post by DaneW »

Bad example,

I want to see all the accounts with under $X in their accounts who have logged in during the last 365 days and have a PRake of >0

Or I suppose a way to archive accounts so I can get them off my list but then reactivate them if need. I have so many “dormant” accounts that I still want to keep their date but I really don’t need to see them each time.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

DaneW wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:13 pm Or I suppose a way to archive accounts so I can get them off my list but then reactivate them if need.
You could export them and then delete them. Although the danger there is that someone could create a new account with one of those archived names.

With the Gold version you could create an admin profile without non-creator access and give those accounts a Creator field set to something else. Then they wouldn't show when logged in under than profile.
rprism

Post by rprism »

Agreed! In the filter should maintain its settings when you log out and log back in until you change it. It would be nice to hide players who haven’t played in the past six months, for example