Table Blind Display

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
Supersonics

Table Blind Display

Post by Supersonics »

I used the 'Default Stud' blind structure for a HORSE tournament.
I noticed that the on-table display is only showing the Small Bet / Big Bet blind info instead of Small Blind / Big Blind during the Hold'em and Omaha Hi-Lo variants.

Maybe I'm missing a setting somewhere to change this?

Thanks,
Supersonics
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Table Blind Display

Post by Kent Briggs »

Are you referring to the current stakes displayed in the upper right corner below the current level number? In HORSE, the H and O are Limit Hold'em and Limit Omaha and the stakes for limit games is always displayed as Small Bet/Big Bet. Only non-limit games display the stakes as Small Blind/Big Blind.
Supersonics

Post by Supersonics »

Kent, I emailed you a screenshot. If this isn't currently a feature to show each game's blind in a multi-variant tourney, then I'll add it to the Wish List ;)
Thanks, Supersonics
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Supersonics wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 12:37 pm Kent, I emailed you a screenshot. If this isn't currently a feature to show each game's blind in a multi-variant tourney, then I'll add it to the Wish List ;)
Thanks, Supersonics
Like I said, it's showing stakes. Stakes in a limit game are equal to the small bet and big bet. Stakes in a pot limit or no-limit game are equal to the small blind and big blind. This is normal, not unique to Poker Mavens.
Supersonics

Post by Supersonics »

Thanks Kent!