Wish List for 2021 from the PM community

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
grandscraperg

Re: Wish List for 2021 from the PM community

Post by grandscraperg »

Kent Briggs wrote:
grandscraperg wrote:Is it matter what type of server it is? is there an easy way to solve this one?
The only way to solve it would be a redesign of the software so that it could be spread across multiple servers. This isn't an issue for 99% of my customers.
Ok Sir! It's clear :) in that case you can put it aside. As for other stuff, if you need any help with showing you how it works on other networks, please let me know i will be glade to assist

I will also look around for more stuff. These days the market is totally shifted to Upoker, 7XL which are the biggest networks hosting games these days. I think that you can request double the price you asking now if you will have the features as others because all other networks they don't sell a product, they sell a service and they want to have a cut from your % profits.

Your added value is that you sell licenses.

Keep up the good work and lets do it!
ftpjesus

Post by ftpjesus »

grandscraperg wrote:
ftpjesus wrote:Not to sound crass but want much?? If you want all that maybe you should consider a different software out there which is more expensive.. We get an aweful lot for the $500 in the gold version.. For Kent to offer that much more he'd likely have to increase the price into 4 figures just saying.. Id hardly consider UPoker a competitor they are one of the big 3 chinese poker apps which actually offers the least compared to PPP and PB... There are other options out there if you want a total turnkey option for a site paid.. (I know full well what such software costs and your looking north of 10k for all that to be included from a white label developer such as Enterra and what not).
Hi ftpjesus, why being negative? couple of years ago this forum and the clients were very happy with product, but in fact things have changed and many new competitors arrived the market.
I am willing to pay 1000$ for license if it will have the following feature.

I think that this project can raise very high if it will have these features, is this a bad thing?
I have spoken with several people which i contacted by emails on this forum and they all agreed with me, i am waiting for more people to join me and welcome growing this app.
I am not looking to pay 10k for a white label, it's not our budget, i would like to stay in the budget of mavens
Owner Operator of (TBA)
http://www.( TBA ) .com (Home Page)
http://www. (TBA) .net (Play Money)
http://www. (TBA) .eu (BTC Token tied currency and Stable Coins through Crypto quasi real money play)
ftpjesus

Post by ftpjesus »

ftpjesus wrote:
grandscraperg wrote:
ftpjesus wrote:Not to sound crass but want much?? If you want all that maybe you should consider a different software out there which is more expensive.. We get an aweful lot for the $500 in the gold version.. For Kent to offer that much more he'd likely have to increase the price into 4 figures just saying.. Id hardly consider UPoker a competitor they are one of the big 3 chinese poker apps which actually offers the least compared to PPP and PB... There are other options out there if you want a total turnkey option for a site paid.. (I know full well what such software costs and your looking north of 10k for all that to be included from a white label developer such as Enterra and what not).
Hi ftpjesus, why being negative? couple of years ago this forum and the clients were very happy with product, but in fact things have changed and many new competitors arrived the market.
I am willing to pay 1000$ for license if it will have the following feature.

I think that this project can raise very high if it will have these features, is this a bad thing?
I have spoken with several people which i contacted by emails on this forum and they all agreed with me, i am waiting for more people to join me and welcome growing this app.
I am not looking to pay 10k for a white label, it's not our budget, i would like to stay in the budget of mavens
Not sure why but my reponse got messed up so let me try again..

But see you want all that a white label provider offers for dirt cheap pricing.. Thats just telling you want the cake and eat it too.. If you want all that you have to pay for it ultimately.. If and when Kent implements all that stuff expect the price to be much higher then your paying now at $500 for the Gold edition.. Im not trying to be overly negative but point out that your wish list seems a wee bit greedy is all especially if you expect the pricing to stay low. Its like you want a BMW and pay for a Hyundai is all.
Owner Operator of (TBA)
http://www.( TBA ) .com (Home Page)
http://www. (TBA) .net (Play Money)
http://www. (TBA) .eu (BTC Token tied currency and Stable Coins through Crypto quasi real money play)
grandscraperg

Post by grandscraperg »

NP at all, i do have a lot of respect for this product, trust me i know it from version 2.23 :)
I don't mind to pay 1000$ for the license, i think many more people would agree to pay more if we have all the latest features as all other competitors.

We can even make a survey in the forum if you wish and if kent as well
I am not greedy and neither do other people from this forum which i communicate with. I am part of a group that operate clubs in Upoker and we pay more than ofcourse there are also full service, but what is important are the things i listed, if they included then this project will:
1. Break even the market so more new payers will come
2. It can earn more money

Just an idea..

Regarding,
GrandG
ftpjesus wrote:Not to sound crass but want much?? If you want all that maybe you should consider a different software out there which is more expensive..
Not sure why but my reponse got messed up so let me try again..

But see you want all that a white label provider offers for dirt cheap pricing.. Thats just telling you want the cake and eat it too.. If you want all that you have to pay for it ultimately.. If and when Kent implements all that stuff expect the price to be much higher then your paying now at $500 for the Gold edition.. Im not trying to be overly negative but point out that your wish list seems a wee bit greedy is all especially if you expect the pricing to stay low. Its like you want a BMW and pay for a Hyundai is all.
galnaveh

Post by galnaveh »

Hi ftpjesus,

Can you contact me on private

Telegram: @nickthegrik
grandscraperg

Post by grandscraperg »

Hi Kent!

We been waiting for updates :) Any chance you can give us some heads up on what's next on the list?
We still cannot work with current solution without it having the features we mentioned

Is it possible to post for the community the list of features + priorities/dates?
As i said before, we will have no issues to purchase several licenses

Thanks
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

grandscraperg wrote:We been waiting for updates :) Any chance you can give us some heads up on what's next on the list?
Currently rewriting the back-end server and it's taking forever, as usual.
grandscraperg

Post by grandscraperg »

Kent Briggs wrote:
grandscraperg wrote:We been waiting for updates :) Any chance you can give us some heads up on what's next on the list?
Currently rewriting the back-end server and it's taking forever, as usual.
Awesome! That's probably mean you going to add the run it twice and 6 handed games?
Really Hope for these features for 2022!
grandscraperg

Post by grandscraperg »

Hi @kent

Anything new here?
2022 arrived everybody waiting :)
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

grandscraperg wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:53 am Anything new here?
2022 arrived everybody waiting :)
Making progress, still lots to do.