Wish List for 2021 from the PM community

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
grandscraperg

Wish List for 2021 from the PM community

Post by grandscraperg »

Hi Kent!

Big fan of your work.
We have purchased ur solution many years ago on version 2.x/3.x when it was flash before HTML5 was Introduced
unfortunately we cannot use ur service because of some big features that missing comparing to your market competitors (Upoker, 7XL, pppoker and more)

I have seen many clients of you on this forum post requests for years and not sure why they are not prioritized :) So i collected the main features that exist in the market
Myself and many more clients (which i already communicated with them by email or skype) will be ready to pay for your solution and purchase new license set

0. Omaha 6 cards - This game is HOT HOT HOT worldwide
1. Run It Twice/three times - This topic is here for many years, (i can provide references from other networks if needed)
2. Cashier - A place where user can see all his transactions, without the need of admin
3. Animation - As today games are much socials it will be very nice to develop some frontend where you can do animations between players (I can provide references from other networks if needed)
4. JackPot - Ability to add bad beat jackpot (exist on big networks as well)
5. Insurance
6. Anti collision - ability to go over hand history and detect players that plays together

I opened this thread so we can collect more and more wish list that related to the big networks that offers such service.
Please feel free to add more topics ONLY if you have a proof that other networks offer it

Let's make PokerMavens Great again :D

Thanks and have a great weeekend!
ftpjesus

Re: Wish List for 2021 from the PM community

Post by ftpjesus »

Not to sound crass but want much?? If you want all that maybe you should consider a different software out there which is more expensive.. We get an aweful lot for the $500 in the gold version.. For Kent to offer that much more he'd likely have to increase the price into 4 figures just saying.. Id hardly consider UPoker a competitor they are one of the big 3 chinese poker apps which actually offers the least compared to PPP and PB... There are other options out there if you want a total turnkey option for a site paid.. (I know full well what such software costs and your looking north of 10k for all that to be included from a white label developer such as Enterra and what not).
Owner Operator of (TBA)
http://www.( TBA ) .com (Home Page)
http://www. (TBA) .net (Play Money)
http://www. (TBA) .eu (BTC Token tied currency and Stable Coins through Crypto quasi real money play)
grandscraperg

Post by grandscraperg »

ftpjesus wrote:Not to sound crass but want much?? If you want all that maybe you should consider a different software out there which is more expensive.. We get an aweful lot for the $500 in the gold version.. For Kent to offer that much more he'd likely have to increase the price into 4 figures just saying.. Id hardly consider UPoker a competitor they are one of the big 3 chinese poker apps which actually offers the least compared to PPP and PB... There are other options out there if you want a total turnkey option for a site paid.. (I know full well what such software costs and your looking north of 10k for all that to be included from a white label developer such as Enterra and what not).
Hi ftpjesus, why being negative? couple of years ago this forum and the clients were very happy with product, but in fact things have changed and many new competitors arrived the market.
I am willing to pay 1000$ for license if it will have the following feature.

I think that this project can raise very high if it will have these features, is this a bad thing?
I have spoken with several people which i contacted by emails on this forum and they all agreed with me, i am waiting for more people to join me and welcome growing this app.
I am not looking to pay 10k for a white label, it's not our budget, i would like to stay in the budget of mavens
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

grandscraperg wrote:0. Omaha 6 cards - This game is HOT HOT HOT worldwide
It's not all that hot on PokerStars but it is served there and eventually I would like to add every game they have.
1. Run It Twice/three times - This topic is here for many years, (i can provide references from other networks if needed)
Twice is definitely on my list. Don't expect thrice, though.
2. Cashier - A place where user can see all his transactions, without the need of admin
Also on my list once I convert all the text logs to database files.
3. Animation - As today games are much socials it will be very nice to develop some frontend where you can do animations between players (I can provide references from other networks if needed)
You mean like send floating heart emojis across the table? Don't count on that one.
Also on my list.
5. Insurance
Unlikely. Insurance bets require negotiations between players. Not going to pause play for that.
6. Anti collision - ability to go over hand history and detect players that plays together
You already have full access to the hand history files, you can implement that yourself.
galnaveh

Post by galnaveh »

Nice summary grandscraperg, though we all know that run it twice is what this software missing the most.

Has for the rest, you can check our Cross-device solution base on the PokerMavens server.

check our demo: www.247pkr.com

User: bait1/bait2/bait3
password: 8888

I'm sharing this to show this forum where we toke this amazing work of Kent, and at the same time asking Kent publicly what we need to offer to get this run twice done.

I'm sure we are the biggest client in this forum and we can definitely bear this cost for everyone if kent will agree to do so.

https://prnt.sc/16fiys1
https://prnt.sc/16fj5co

kent this post is for you to get you onboard not to promote another product.
grandscraperg

Post by grandscraperg »

Super nice this work. How did you do it? must be a lot of money involved :)
We are looking to keep working with PMserver as we don't have big budgets and that's the main reason i collected notes and posted this thread
galnaveh wrote:Nice summary grandscraperg, though we all know that run it twice is what this software missing the most.

Has for the rest, you can check our Cross-device solution base on the PokerMavens server.

check our demo: http://www.247pkr.com

User: bait1/bait2/bait3
password: 8888

I'm sharing this to show this forum where we toke this amazing work of Kent, and at the same time asking Kent publicly what we need to offer to get this run twice done.

I'm sure we are the biggest client in this forum and we can definitely bear this cost for everyone if kent will agree to do so.

https://prnt.sc/16fiys1
https://prnt.sc/16fj5co

kent this post is for you to get you onboard not to promote another product.
grandscraperg

Post by grandscraperg »

Hi Kent! I have added my notes in Bold, first of all thanks for the detailed replay.
If you need any assistance or evidence how things are working on competitors side - let me know i will jump on and do it for you

Regardless, i know that the app also have a limitation of 500 players. Since we plan to run freeroles with many players connected, i forgot to wrote about it.
Is that also on ur list? to fix the 500 limitations?

Kent Briggs wrote:
grandscraperg wrote:0. Omaha 6 cards - This game is HOT HOT HOT worldwide
It's not all that hot on PokerStars but it is served there and eventually I would like to add every game they have.
Well Pokerstars isn't good example, because this is regulated poker platform and it's not a competitors of yours, every other app that i mentioned if you will login you will see these games are fully occupied more than all regular games, because there is a lot more action on this type of game. If needed i can provide you with videos and images
Twice is definitely on my list. Don't expect thrice, though.
Well, tree times is nice to have but it's not mandatory. Run it twice is and the reason is because there is a chance to split the pot, with that reason the network/server can survive much longer and so are the players
Will be amazing to have this feature
Also on my list once I convert all the text logs to database files.
Nice! Because currently all players that plays actually don't have a clue when they did some trasnactions and you always need to call the agent as i understand, i think even something with basic functionality will do
You mean like send floating heart emojis across the table? Don't count on that one.
Well yes that's exactly what i mean, because todays games are very social and these kind of stuff adds value to the game and the table, i would recommend to put it to list but give it small priority
Also on my list.
Nice to know!
5. Insurance
Unlikely. Insurance bets require negotiations between players. Not going to pause play for that.
Well, you don't need to do it in all tables but insurance it's something that others have and it's valuable. Maybe you can add it as feature for specific tables that will be configured via admin dashboard?
Lets say owner of server want to open 2-3 tables that will include insurance and they players that join there already know that on this table there will be a stop.
Not sure how difficult it is to develop it but it's really nice feature
You already have full access to the hand history files, you can implement that yourself.
Ok. Just as i said, most of the time people hire here developers that either cannot complete task or complete and then it get broken and they are not around :) same as the guy that developed the bots for mavens but VERY not responsive.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

grandscraperg wrote:Regardless, i know that the app also have a limitation of 500 players. Since we plan to run freeroles with many players connected, i forgot to wrote about it.
That's not a limit of the software, it's just a physical limit of what a single Windows server can handle.
grandscraperg

Post by grandscraperg »

Kent Briggs wrote:
grandscraperg wrote:Regardless, i know that the app also have a limitation of 500 players. Since we plan to run freeroles with many players connected, i forgot to wrote about it.
That's not a limit of the software, it's just a physical limit of what a single Windows server can handle.
Is it matter what type of server it is? is there an easy way to solve this one?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

grandscraperg wrote:Is it matter what type of server it is? is there an easy way to solve this one?
The only way to solve it would be a redesign of the software so that it could be spread across multiple servers. This isn't an issue for 99% of my customers.