The end of poker bot

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
johndoo

The end of poker bot

Post by johndoo »

I have decided 2 months ago to stop any poker related software activity, particularly my bot software and the other "darth vader like" thing.
The website is still up because I paid for it :mrgreen:

The reasons are some health issues but mostly because this was a waste of time in term of time/reward ratio.

There is an enormous gap between my western europe hourly rate and the customers pockets, that's life. :|

Maybe one day I will become an open source Dumbo and release the source code of the bot software ....

I will perhaps come back here from time to time.
Sido

Re: The end of poker bot

Post by Sido »

Sure, release the source code. I'd like to take a look at it. :-)
This is why I love Leanbean and its benefits.
harrythree

Post by harrythree »

I'd love to check out the source for the bot as well. I've built a very basic bot to help with testing my mobile app, but all it does right now is making random moves with no logical AI.

So just seeing some AI logic would be awesome!
cuervo5150

Post by cuervo5150 »

Greetings,

Just wanted to clarify that while Mr. Johndoo has stopped his poker ventures, iPokerBOT is still open for business. In fact, the annual Countdown to the New Year Sale is going on right now.

Johndoo, I sincerely wish you the best with your health issues, especially during the upcoming holiday season.
social

Post by social »

cuervo5150 wrote:Greetings,

Just wanted to clarify that while Mr. Johndoo has stopped his poker ventures, iPokerBOT is still open for business. In fact, the annual Countdown to the New Year Sale is going on right now.

Johndoo, I sincerely wish you the best with your health issues, especially during the upcoming holiday season.
I have tried to contact iPokerbot with questions a couple of times with no responses.
Is there an email address we can use?
cuervo5150

Post by cuervo5150 »

social wrote:I have tried to contact iPokerbot with questions a couple of times with no responses.

Not quite sure what happened there as I'm pretty prompt at answering all emails. I just double checked my mailboxes and all the questions I have received show replies sent.

Oh well, we'll get it together somehow,

You can contact me at [email protected] or call direct at (760) 617-0223.
social

Post by social »

cuervo5150 wrote:
social wrote:I have tried to contact iPokerbot with questions a couple of times with no responses.

Not quite sure what happened there as I'm pretty prompt at answering all emails. I just double checked my mailboxes and all the questions I have received show replies sent.

Oh well, we'll get it together somehow,

You can contact me at [email protected] or call direct at (760) 617-0223.
I don't see anything about a sale on your website.
cuervo5150

Post by cuervo5150 »

Sorry, I post all sales and announcements on the FaceBook page. I'll make a note to mention that on the site.

Thank you!
Max Vabber

Post by Max Vabber »

Have you done that? Because I can't find anything there, but it might be my system problem.
cuervo5150 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:02 pm Sorry, I post all sales and announcements on the FaceBook page. I'll make a note to mention that on the site.

Thank you!
I just published my review about legal steroids