Confirm Table Leave

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
The MPC

Confirm Table Leave

Post by The MPC »

Mobile Version... clicking leave table may result in leaving a table that popsup instead of the intended table. Confirming the table leave or another method might help alleviate this from happening.
ColorUp Poker
#PlayBadRunWell #BetterLuckyThanGood #PlayBetter
https://www.colorup.poker
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Confirm Table Leave

Post by Kent Briggs »

The MPC wrote:Mobile Version... clicking leave table may result in leaving a table that popsup instead of the intended table. Confirming the table leave or another method might help alleviate this from happening.
You can only see one table at a time in mobile, so the leave command applies to the one you are looking at. Not sure how that could be confusing.
msandler

Post by msandler »

This has happened to me as well. The issue is that the menu and drop down is overlaid over all tables, even if it switches. Let's say you're playing on both Table A and Table B on mobile, and you want to leave Table A. You click "Menu", "Table", and the drop down list appears. Then, in that moment, it is your action on Table B, so the interface automatically pops up Table B, but the the menu drop down doesn't budge, and it is obscuring the actual table(especially if you are in landscape), so you don't even realize, click "Leave Table" and all of a sudden you realize that you are still seated at Table A and have left Table B(in the middle of a hand.) This can be especially frustrating if there is a wait list for Table B and someone has already taken your seat.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Ah, I see. I'll look into it.