Reset Field

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens

Reset Field

Postby 4alluknow » Tue May 04, 2021 2:26 pm

I run a late game and want the results to remain up so I can see them the next morning. I have changed the reset field to 50000 in hopes that the results will remain but they tend to disappear after about 30 seconds or so. Anything I am doing wrong? Thanks, Frank
4alluknow
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:21 pm

Re: Reset Field

Postby Kent Briggs » Tue May 04, 2021 3:56 pm

A "Reset seconds" setting of 50000 should keep up the results for nearly 14 hours. Export that tournament to a file and email it to me and I'll test it.
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5278
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: Reset Field

Postby Kent Briggs » Tue May 04, 2021 3:58 pm

By the way, you can always just check the tournament results file in your data folder. But I'd still like to see your tournament settings.
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5278
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: Reset Field

Postby 4alluknow » Tue May 04, 2021 7:07 pm

Kent Briggs wrote:A "Reset seconds" setting of 50000 should keep up the results for nearly 14 hours. Export that tournament to a file and email it to me and I'll test it.

I was hoping for that 14 hour hold on the results. Please help me with how to export the tournament file. I didn't see an export option under the Tournaments tab. Thanks, Frank
4alluknow
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:21 pm

Re: Reset Field

Postby Kent Briggs » Tue May 04, 2021 7:27 pm

4alluknow wrote:I didn't see an export option under the Tournaments tab


There's an Export button on the toolbar on the Tournaments tab in the Windows server console.
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5278
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: Reset Field

Postby 4alluknow » Tue May 04, 2021 8:09 pm

Kent Briggs wrote:
4alluknow wrote:I didn't see an export option under the Tournaments tab


There's an Export button on the toolbar on the Tournaments tab in the Windows server console.


That might be my problem. I'm not using the Windows version. Let me switch it over and get that file sent to you. Probably be tomorrow. Thanks for being so responsive to my issue.
4alluknow
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:21 pm

Re: Reset Field

Postby Kent Briggs » Tue May 04, 2021 9:07 pm

4alluknow wrote:That might be my problem. I'm not using the Windows version. Let me switch it over and get that file sent to you.


The Windows interface is always running even if you're doing most of your admin through the remote admin interface.
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5278
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm


Return to Bugs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron