IP'S problems in new version 6.16

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
elsasser

IP'S problems in new version 6.16

Post by elsasser »

Dear Kent,

I have a issue with the new update;

1. we try to play 3 players on the same table but always i have the message error as :
A player with your IP address is already seated at xxxsxxxx table BUT WE WAS DIFFERENT IP's (in the Admin i check the logs and was showing that we are log in with the same ip 192.168.1.9 )
Why its taken the internal ip and not the external ip ?
I play from 3G iphone and its total different IP for sure and was telling me that is same ip as well
I chnge from admin panel Allow duplicate IPs and same message i have !!

2. The settings for email are all fine but the players can not get emails

3. I setup some tournaments and cash games, but when i activate the Sit & Go all the tournaments goes in that tab

Please HELP ! Maybe i am wrong

Thank you in advance !
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: IP'S problems in new version 6.16

Post by Kent Briggs »

elsasser wrote: A player with your IP address is already seated at xxxsxxxx table BUT WE WAS DIFFERENT IP's (in the Admin i check the logs and was showing that we are log in with the same ip 192.168.1.9 )
Why its taken the internal ip and not the external ip ?
Probably because you were logged in via Wifi and not through the phone cell network. Either disconnect from the WiFi on your phone or add that IP address to the "Duplicate IP Whitelist" setting.
2. The settings for email are all fine but the players can not get emails
Check the Error Log for email errors.
3. I setup some tournaments and cash games, but when i activate the Sit & Go all the tournaments goes in that tab
System tab -> Client Settings -> Sit and go tab = Yes
elsasser

Post by elsasser »

Probably because you were logged in via Wifi and not through the phone cell network. Either disconnect from the WiFi on your phone or add that IP address to the "Duplicate IP Whitelist" setting.

WE WAS ALL IN DIFFERENT PUBLIC IP ADDRESS !!
The software doesn't take the PUBLIC IP ?

2. System tab -> Client Settings -> Sit and go tab = Yes

I know that and i activate them but still the same

I create the games and still goes all created tournament in the same tab SIT AND GO !!
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

elsasser wrote:E WAS ALL IN DIFFERENT PUBLIC IP ADDRESS !!
The software doesn't take the PUBLIC IP ?
Are you behind some kind of reverse proxy server or is there anything else unusual about your setup? Email a screenshot of your Connections tab so I can see what you are seeing.
I know that and i activate them but still the same
I create the games and still goes all created tournament in the same tab SIT AND GO !!
Log out of your player client, click the Reload button on your browser to force a cache-flushing reload and see if that fixes it. Otherwise email me a direct link to your site and I'll take a look.