Mac Chrome Browser - Table Window Jumps Up

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
nate7

Mac Chrome Browser - Table Window Jumps Up

Post by nate7 »

Some of my macOS players on their up-to-date Chrome browsers (80.0.3987.149) have experienced an issue where their table window suddenly get displaced upwards, and the top half of their table window is out of the screen. They can't drag their window back down since its title bar is not visible anymore. They also cannot click on Menu to refresh their table. The only workaround is to refresh the entire page and re-login.

We're not sure yet how to replicate this behavior. It seems to happen randomly about once per hour. I know browser-specific issues are hard to maintain. We do have a workaround, so a fix for this bug would be a nice-to-have.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Mac Chrome Browser - Table Window Jumps Up

Post by Kent Briggs »

Have them try this next time: Lobby menu -> Options -> Arrange Windows -> Cascade windows
nate7

Post by nate7 »

We just played a four-hour session where there was a handful of macOS players. Nobody experienced this issue (or any other issue), so maybe it fixed itself somehow. We didn't get to try out your workaround, but we'll keep it in mind for the future. Thanks for your advice.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Another customer emailed me yesterday showing how to replicate it, which involved some over-aggressive mouse action while dragging the bottom right corner. I'll put in some better sizing constraints. In the mean time, the "Arrange windows" feature is the immediate fix, assuming the lobby window is still visible.