Late Registration Issue

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
Tuck Fheman

Late Registration Issue

Post by Tuck Fheman »

A few times it's been reported to me that a player tried to register for a tournament but was not able to in time. I always assumed they missed the 10 minute cutoff to late reg, but today I saw someone say it and it was not 10 minutes past the hour yet, so I tried to register late and sure enough it registered me for the next iteration of the game the next day and not the currently playing game.

It was only 6 minutes into the tournament with a 10 minute late registration setting. I have attached the tournament export file.

Running latest v6.06 Gold.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Late Registration Issue

Post by Kent Briggs »

I don't see an attachment but you can email it to me. One thing that would prevent more registrations is if the registrations had already reached the capacity (tables x seats per table) you set for it. What were those numbers?
Tuck Fheman

Post by Tuck Fheman »

Kent Briggs wrote:I don't see an attachment but you can email it to me. One thing that would prevent more registrations is if the registrations had already reached the capacity (tables x seats per table) you set for it. What were those numbers?
6 seats / 20 tables. Only around 8 people playing at the time. I sent the exported tourney info.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Tuck Fheman wrote:6 seats / 20 tables. Only around 8 people playing at the time. I sent the exported tourney info.
The other reason that stops late registration is when the payouts start. I see from the settings you sent me that the first 10 places got a ticket. So with only 8 players you were already in the money (regardless if any chips were awarded).
Tuck Fheman

Post by Tuck Fheman »

Kent Briggs wrote:
Tuck Fheman wrote:6 seats / 20 tables. Only around 8 people playing at the time. I sent the exported tourney info.
The other reason that stops late registration is when the payouts start. I see from the settings you sent me that the first 10 places got a ticket. So with only 8 players you were already in the money (regardless if any chips were awarded).
Ahhh, OK gotcha thank you!