Poker Mavens Utility Programs

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Poker Mavens Utility Programs

Post by Kent Briggs »

Stuck wrote:? does API have 2 b functional 4 all dis stuff 2 work?
No, the Rake Stats, Tourney Fee Stats, and Event Log Viewer utilities can work with local files without using the API. The Registration Saver utility does require the API but it's mostly obsolete in version 6 as there are registration save/load features now built into the tournament action menu. The API Reference utility does require the API since using the API is the whole purpose of that program.
gavinAZ

Post by gavinAZ »

When I installed PM, I think I told it to autostart. Then I found your utility that starts it as a service but also allows you to open the GUI and do admin things.
I don't know how to undo the original setting. I tried removing the "-autorun" from the registry key, and I also deleted the key, but after a reboot, I get 2 PM server processes running in the Task Manager and I can't open the GUI.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

From the instructions here: http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/U ... tm#service

"To uninstall the service, run the PM2SUninstall.bat file that was included."

Otherwise, you can launch the Windows service manager: Start button, Run, and type in "services.msc"
PokerJets

Re: Poker Mavens Utility Programs - Issue with Rake Utility

Post by PokerJets »

I need help using the Rake Utility program
Not all the tables are showing up when I run the program.
When I tried to remove the hand history a rerun the tool, I get the following error message:
SQLite3 Error 1 - near "VACUUM": syntax error.
What does this mean and how do I fix it
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Poker Mavens Utility Programs - Issue with Rake Utility

Post by Kent Briggs »

PokerJets wrote:I need help using the Rake Utility program
Not all the tables are showing up when I run the program.
Only files that contained raked hands will show up.
When I tried to remove the hand history a rerun the tool, I get the following error message:
SQLite3 Error 1 - near "VACUUM": syntax error.
What does this mean and how do I fix it
Do you have the latest version of Rake Stats (2.05)? Does closing it and starting it back up still produce the error?
PokerJets

Post by PokerJets »

I renamed the tables and now they all seem to show up
The tables that were not showing up started with a double same letter - Lloyd A and Lloyd B.
Not sure if that had anything to do with it.

I am using 2.05 version of the rake program.
I'm still getting the same error message when trying to delete the old logs and upload the new ones
However, the old logs seem to be removed and I can load the new ones.

So I can use the Rake by Table function as intended. Just wanted to post incase others ever run into the same issue
SVTF

Post by SVTF »

Kent,

Just in case I need to .. My apologies in advance.

Not sure if there is this the right place to ask this question or not ... or if it already been asked and I missed it.

I notice there is a button for Admin Short cut in the Service Manager Program.
My question is .. Can I still Admin Remote into my server? I use to do this from my phone to set up tourneys etc.

Unless I missed it or perhaps it has changed I don't see allow Admin Remote in PM 7.0

Thanks in advance.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

SVTF wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:36 am I notice there is a button for Admin Short cut in the Service Manager Program.
My question is .. Can I still Admin Remote into my server?
Yes, the new Admin Console replaces both the old "remote admin" interface and the Windows console from previous versions. Just make a browser bookmark on your local PC or phone that points to your Internet IP (or domain) with "/admin" appended to the end (or whatever admin path is specified in your settings).
SVTF

Post by SVTF »

Kent Briggs wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:19 pm
SVTF wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:36 am I notice there is a button for Admin Short cut in the Service Manager Program.
My question is .. Can I still Admin Remote into my server?
Yes, the new Admin Console replaces both the old "remote admin" interface and the Windows console from previous versions. Just make a browser bookmark on your local PC or phone that points to your Internet IP (or domain) with "/admin" appended to the end (or whatever admin path is specified in your settings).
Thanks - Just had to make a slight tweak from what I had before.

You're the best!