Delay before next deal

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
bappems

Delay before next deal

Post by bappems »

Would it be possible to add an option for the number of seconds before the next deal? Some of my users are asking for it due to them not being able to see what the other players cards were after being flipped up. It's only a few seconds before the cards are raked and the next deal begins.

Thanks.

Mark
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Delay before next deal

Post by Kent Briggs »

bappems wrote:Would it be possible to add an option for the number of seconds before the next deal? Some of my users are asking for it due to them not being able to see what the other players cards were after being flipped up. It's only a few seconds before the cards are raked and the next deal begins.
I'll consider that as an option. In the mean time, if they have the dealer comments enabled, it shows exactly what everyone was holding and what their hand was right in the chat. And of course the hand history window shows everything that just happened. Make sure your players are aware of that feature.
bappems

Post by bappems »

Kent Briggs wrote:I'll consider that as an option. In the mean time, if they have the dealer comments enabled, it shows exactly what everyone was holding and what their hand was right in the chat. And of course the hand history window shows everything that just happened. Make sure your players are aware of that feature.
Thanks Kent. Yeah they do know the hand history is there, but I have the type of users that are graphical in nature :) . If it could be added without much trouble, we would appreciate it.

Thanks again.

Mark
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

bappems wrote:Would it be possible to add an option for the number of seconds before the next deal? Some of my users are asking for it due to them not being able to see what the other players cards were after being flipped up. It's only a few seconds before the cards are raked and the next deal begins.
This has been added to version 2.63 as "Showdown seconds" in the Client Settings group.
bappems

Post by bappems »

Thanks Kent... greatly appreciated.