Anonymous tables & PlayMoney tab

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Nexlub

Anonymous tables & PlayMoney tab

Post by Nexlub »

Hey Kent, Thanks for all the great updates.
I wonder if it's possible we get an option for ring games to make anonymous tables and hide players username and use generic nicknames or something similar
also it would be great if we get a new tab in main window to setup PlayMoney tables with balance2
Thanks
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Anonymous tables & PlayMoney tab

Post by Kent Briggs »

Nexlub wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:04 pm I wonder if it's possible we get an option for ring games to make anonymous tables and hide players username and use generic nicknames or something similar
You could do this by making a web site front end that maintained accounts with real names. Then use the API to create and delete temporary accounts on the fly.
Nexlub

Re: Anonymous tables & PlayMoney tab

Post by Nexlub »

Kent Briggs wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:49 pm
Nexlub wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:04 pm I wonder if it's possible we get an option for ring games to make anonymous tables and hide players username and use generic nicknames or something similar
You could do this by making a web site front end that maintained accounts with real names. Then use the API to create and delete temporary accounts on the fly.
Thanks for reply, Yeah it is a good Idea, but in long term keeping track of user transactions will get complicated. It would be great if we get a built-in option if it's possible