Bonus Ticket Award

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Supersonics

Bonus Ticket Award

Post by Supersonics »

Please add the option to have a tournament award Bonus Tickets in addition to a regular Ticket.

This could be a cool feature to use when setting up a tournament that feeds into another one. I could set up a satellite tourney that awards Bonus Chips for a Featured Tournament for say the top X players.

For clarification on how the Bonus Tickets work, if I had the Bonus Ticket payouts named 'GOLD1000, GOLD2000, GOLD3000' then I would just need to have the term GOLD listed in the Featured Tournament on the Bonus Ticket field? Thanks, Supersonics

Bonus ticket - Set an optional bonus ticket prefix to add extra starting chips for specific players. For example, if set to "Bonus" (any name can be used), a player holding a ticket named "Bonus100" will get an extra 100 chips added to their starting stack whereas a player holding a ticket named "Bonus250" will get an extra 250 chips, etc. The ticket is removed from the player's account if used. If a player has multiple tickets that start with the designated prefix, the first one found alphabetically will be used. If the resulting starting stack exceeds the 100000 chip limit, it will be reduced down to 100000 chips. Bonus tickets are not allowed in shootout tournaments.