Complaints of freezing for individual

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
AJCPoker

Complaints of freezing for individual

Post by AJCPoker »

One of my players was having issues with what looked like freezing on his end but when I observed, he was just timing out repeatedly. Nobody else that played at the same time had this issue so I believe it's something on this individual's side. He is playing on a mobile device using a browser. I told him to try restarting device but this didn't resolve the issue. He plays multiple mavens sites and says he doesn't have this issue on other sites. I can only believe it's a problem with his device or connection but was curious if there is something more I could have him do to trouble shoot.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Complaints of freezing for individual

Post by Kent Briggs »

Does the Event Log show him disconnecting/reconnecting during that time? Was he playing over wi-fi or via cell connection?
AJCPoker

Post by AJCPoker »

Said he always uses cellular. He was disconnecting and reconnecting but did also state he kept trying to refresh. When I observed, he was just timing out on his turn and nothing was indicating he was disconnecting.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

On mobile you should avoid switching to other apps while playing because the browser may drop the websocket connection when you switch away.