Rotate Seats

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
BaxtersClub

Rotate Seats

Post by BaxtersClub »

Forgive me if this has been discussed, or if I am just missing something. But here is a wishlist item for me:

I would like to be able to rotate seats on a table, and then rotate them to a different spot on a second table. My issue is that I am visually impaired. I need the tables to be as big as possible on my screen. So tiling the windows doesn't work all that well. What I like to do is, for example, have a table on the left of my screen with me sitting on the extreme left of that table, and have a table on the right, with me sitting on the extreme right. I make both tables as large as I can, and they overlap each other. But because I am on opposite sides, I can see my cards at all times. This is what I did on a commercial site. However, In Poker Mavens, when I rotate the seats on one table, the system rotates them on the other to match.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Rotate Seats

Post by Kent Briggs »

It only rotates to match when you take a seat at a new table (if you have the preferred seat option enabled). Tables where you are already seated do not rotate if you rotate on another table. But it will remember your last move and use it for the next time. To disable that:

Lobby menu -> Options -> Table Settings (or click gear icon on any open table)

Uncheck the "Remember preferred seat" option and it will stop rotating you automatically. Then each time you join a table, click on the seat you want to rotate to and click the Rotate Here button.
BaxtersClub

Re: Rotate Seats

Post by BaxtersClub »

Awesome! Thanks.

Just tiling the windows would be good enough if I didn't need to squeeze every inch of space out of my screen by overlapping them. This will be a HUGE help to me.