Can't hear sounds in client and Chat doesn't scroll

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
michaelmlevin

Can't hear sounds in client and Chat doesn't scroll

Post by michaelmlevin »

I've been baby-sitting a tournament with v 7.03 and had two problems reported, intermittently, by several of the players.
michaelmlevin

Re: Can't hear sounds in client and Chat doesn't scroll

Post by michaelmlevin »

Sorry. I hit return and it posted what I started.

Reported problems:
1). The sounds works, then stops after a while for no reason. I've told the players that if they click on any other window, they won't hear the sounds anymore but they insist they haven't done that.

2). In the chat box, they have to keep using the down-arrow to see the chat because it's not advancing by itself. I've told the complaining players to make sure they scroll all the way down and not leave the chat box scrolled somewhere else, but they insist they haven't done that and that it (intermittently) stops scrolling.

I know that these kind of bug reports, which I did not personally witness nor figure out how to recreate, are not that useful. But given that the product is brand new, perhaps other users will recognize these symptoms and shed some light on them.

Thank you.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Can't hear sounds in client and Chat doesn't scroll

Post by Kent Briggs »

Ask which browser and if they are in mobile or desktop mode. Also grab their debug log and look for error messages (admin console -> Connections tab -> Debug button).