I found a similar thread on here with a Python script that it seemed several people were interested in, so I believe you all might be interested in something a bit more user-friendly. I'm a developer by trade and used JavaFX along with Java 8 to create a program that takes in Maven Hand History and outputs it in Open Hand History which you can then import into Poker Tracker 4.
I've got it working in a few scenarios but have more to go. So I'm hoping people here might be interested in helping with its development in return for free software updates. I believe I've built the exe to have the appropriate JRE bundled with it, so it should just work. However, I'm more of a web developer, so it's possible I'm wrong. If it doesn't work at all, including details about your operating system and a screenshot of what happened so I can try to figure out what went wrong.
What I need
- Hand histories for the scenarios that don't work are listed below.
- Hand histories for the scenarios that may work
- Screenshots and written feedback of your experience using the software
- Feature requests
- NL Hold Em Cash Games
- Split rake for even amounts or uneven amounts up to 2 players
- One side pot
- I have an open ticket with Poker Tracker about their program requiring multiple imports to completely import all hands from a file as defined in OHH. They recently changed their importer and are looking into what is going on.
- Assumes the lowest chip denomination is a quarter. Is this valid? Does Poker Mavens expose this information in any meaningful way?
- Assumes currency is USD
- Split rake where 2 of 3 or more players owe uneven amounts
- Multiple side pots
- All tournament varieties
- Omaha, OmahaHiLo, Stud, StudHiLo, Draw