Customizing Outgoing Email Messages

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
BaxtersClub

Customizing Outgoing Email Messages

Post by BaxtersClub »

My apologies if this has already been covered. I am very new. I looked but didn't see anything on this.

I am wondering if there is a way that the outgoing Email messages for account validations, password resets, etc can be customized. I would like to be able to give more verbose instructions to my users when they trigger these Email messages. I poked around a bit on the server, but so far have not found any sort of template to which I have access. Some sort of a header or footer that just gets included in the text of the message would be great.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Customizing Outgoing Email Messages

Post by Kent Briggs »

Virtually of all the text messages seen by the players is a string you can edit on the Language tab. Enable Language 1 in the Client Settings group on the System tab.
BaxtersClub

Post by BaxtersClub »

Kent Briggs wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:38 pm Virtually of all the text messages seen by the players is a string you can edit on the Language tab. Enable Language 1 in the Client Settings group on the System tab.
Okay, I see that now. That's awesome. Thank you so much.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

BaxtersClub wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:49 pm Okay, I see that now. That's awesome. Thank you so much.
By the way, you don't have to copy the entire Default column over. Just the things you want changed. A blank spot will cause the default string to be used.