Reset Field

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
4alluknow

Reset Field

Post by 4alluknow »

I run a late game and want the results to remain up so I can see them the next morning. I have changed the reset field to 50000 in hopes that the results will remain but they tend to disappear after about 30 seconds or so. Anything I am doing wrong? Thanks, Frank
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Reset Field

Post by Kent Briggs »

A "Reset seconds" setting of 50000 should keep up the results for nearly 14 hours. Export that tournament to a file and email it to me and I'll test it.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

By the way, you can always just check the tournament results file in your data folder. But I'd still like to see your tournament settings.
4alluknow

Post by 4alluknow »

Kent Briggs wrote:A "Reset seconds" setting of 50000 should keep up the results for nearly 14 hours. Export that tournament to a file and email it to me and I'll test it.
I was hoping for that 14 hour hold on the results. Please help me with how to export the tournament file. I didn't see an export option under the Tournaments tab. Thanks, Frank
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

4alluknow wrote:I didn't see an export option under the Tournaments tab
There's an Export button on the toolbar on the Tournaments tab in the Windows server console.
4alluknow

Post by 4alluknow »

Kent Briggs wrote:
4alluknow wrote:I didn't see an export option under the Tournaments tab
There's an Export button on the toolbar on the Tournaments tab in the Windows server console.
That might be my problem. I'm not using the Windows version. Let me switch it over and get that file sent to you. Probably be tomorrow. Thanks for being so responsive to my issue.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

4alluknow wrote:That might be my problem. I'm not using the Windows version. Let me switch it over and get that file sent to you.
The Windows interface is always running even if you're doing most of your admin through the remote admin interface.