EMAIL TOURNEY RESULTS UPON COMPLETION

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
tylermg

EMAIL TOURNEY RESULTS UPON COMPLETION

Post by tylermg »

I'm trying to configure a way to have tourney results emailed (preferably all participants) when a tournament concludes.

Is that a possibility?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: EMAIL TOURNEY RESULTS UPON COMPLETION

Post by Kent Briggs »

It could be automated with code. You would set a callback on the Tournament Finish Event. Then your code would fetch the tournament results file using the API and then email the participants.

To do it manually, open the tournament results file (System tab -> Help button -> Locate data folder) and manually send emails.
MavensTools

Re: EMAIL TOURNEY RESULTS UPON COMPLETION

Post by MavensTools »

Tyler,

My suite of tools, Mavens Tools, does exactly what you're asking for. Immediately upon completion of every tourney, it sends an email to all participants that summarizes the tourney buyins and total pot, lists the players in order of bustout as well as how many buyins/rebuys/bounties each player had, and includes the highest hand of the tourney and links to review each player's bustout hand in a web-based hand viewer. And Mavens Tools do a lot more to make your game more fun and easier to manage. Check it out at https://MavensTools.com, and feel free to hit me up at [email protected] if you would like more info.

Thanks,
LB
LB Finer
Mavens Tools — Enhance your Mavens experience with text alerts, hand viewer, game summaries, reports and more