Multiple User Access to Maven Server on Windows Server

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
ashishbhojani_mrm

Multiple User Access to Maven Server on Windows Server

Post by ashishbhojani_mrm »

Hi Kent,

I have purchased Poker Maven Gold 6.30.
I have installed it on Windows Server 2016 from one User account.

If another User Logs In to Server then they are unable to see the Licensed Version and also the changes which I have done using my user.

How can we share the Poker Maven Server EXE between the multiple Users in one Server ?

Thanks in advance.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Multiple User Access to Maven Server on Windows Server

Post by Kent Briggs »

ashishbhojani_mrm wrote:How can we share the Poker Maven Server EXE between the multiple Users in one Server ?
You would all have to log into the same Windows account. But if you are just wanting multiple admins to setup tables and player accounts, they wouldn't need a Windows account on your server. Instead just give them access to the remote admin interface (i.e., http://www.example.com:8087/admin) and they can perform admin functions in their browser. In the Gold edition, you can create Admin Rights profiles and assign them to individual player accounts, which determines the functions they can perform when logged into the remote admin interface.
ashishbhojani_mrm

Re: Multiple User Access to Maven Server on Windows Server

Post by ashishbhojani_mrm »

Kent Briggs wrote:
ashishbhojani_mrm wrote:How can we share the Poker Maven Server EXE between the multiple Users in one Server ?
You would all have to log into the same Windows account. But if you are just wanting multiple admins to setup tables and player accounts, they wouldn't need a Windows account on your server. Instead just give them access to the remote admin interface (i.e., http://www.example.com:8087/admin) and they can perform admin functions in their browser. In the Gold edition, you can create Admin Rights profiles and assign them to individual player accounts, which determines the functions they can perform when logged into the remote admin interface.
Thanks Kent..!!!