Chip transfer note

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
Hubeedoo

Chip transfer note

Post by Hubeedoo »

Several of our members have not gotten a note that chips have been transferred to them. When and where does that note show up. I have checked settings and on the System chip transfer is set to yes. Members settings are set to yes for chip transfer and chip accept. What else should I do and where is the transfer noted for the receiving player
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Chip transfer note

Post by Kent Briggs »

There currently is no notification when using the built-in transfer function. You could however make your own using the API (or the callback event system).
MavensTools

Re: Chip transfer note

Post by MavensTools »

Hubeedoo -- using my Mavens Tools, you can have both sender and recipient (and all site admins) receive a confirmation text message when a chip transfer takes place. And, on top of that, players can simply text a dedicated number to transfer chips (as an example, to send 20 chips to player BigDonkey, just text: transfer bigdonkey 20). And I offer a ton of other great features to enhance your Mavens experience.

Check out https://MavensTools.com and drop me an email at [email protected] if you're interested.

LB
LB Finer
Mavens Tools — Enhance your Mavens experience with text alerts, hand viewer, game summaries, reports and more