Stats Genie

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
Supersonics

Stats Genie

Post by Supersonics »

After hand entering 238 tournaments in 9 months (to the day) into a Free online poker platform called StatsGenie, I'm happy to report that they have created an auto-import map for Poker Mavens.

I can now quickly import a Poker Mavens txt file into their system and it will match up all of my players to their StatsGenie profiles.

I am not affiliated with StatsGenie, but I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to add more content for their players. You can award Virtual Trophies for tournaments, accomplishments, etc... but more importantly, after your tournaments are imported, your players can see their stats by season or all-time stats showing their Win/Loss $$, Player vs. Player comparisons, and many other cool stats. Everyone has a profile picture assigned to their name, so with over 100 players in my league, it is helpful to put a face to a name and know who is who.

I also use StatsGenie for my main recurring Ranked tournament which determines league standings. For my 'Season 3' going on right now, I created a Ranked Tournament season and the software automatically tracks the 'Best 6 of 8' tournament scores for everyone in my league.

The Customer Service at StatsGenie is amazing, here's the link if anyone is interested in checking them out.

https://hsopv3.statsgenie.com/

Cheers,
Supersonics
omernesh

Re: Stats Genie

Post by omernesh »

Hey,

That's awesome! Can you please share the auto map? I'd love to give it a go.

Thanks!
Supersonics

Re: Stats Genie

Post by Supersonics »

It is built into StatsGenie now, just goto the Manage Leagues tab and select 'import New Tournament' on the left.
Click on File Format and select Poker Mavens from the drop down.
Browse for your exported Poker Mavens text file, then click Submit.
Good luck!