Transaction history

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Grim

Transaction history

Post by Grim »

It would be really nice to have a transaction history available for the user, so the user can see all the transactions going in and out of his account. Since people tend to enjoy alcohol while playing their memory might be a bit fuzzy the following morning.
And while we're at it, it would be nice if the admin could add an optional comment when changing a user's balance.
Grim

Re: Transaction history

Post by Grim »

I just want to bump my own post as this missing feature is the only thorn in my eye for this software. I would even be fine if it only was for the pro-version and upwards and would give me another incentive to upgrade my lite license.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

That will have to wait until I put all the logs into database files. Currently you would have to implement your own system using the API.
MavensTools

Post by MavensTools »

Grim, I offer a set of Mavens tools that includes a nicely formatted Excel spreadsheet for each player containing the player's entire ring game and tournament history, including buyins, rebuys, cashouts and nets. It's automatically updated every day. See sample below. If you're interested, feel free to contact me at [email protected].

For more details on all my tools, including a hand history viewer with odds, text message alerts and text response, tournament summaries that are automatically emailed, and more, check out https://MavensTools.com.

Thanks,
LB
Sample session history.jpg
Sample session history.jpg (235.82 KiB) Viewed 1447 times
LB Finer
Mavens Tools — Enhance your Mavens experience with text alerts, hand viewer, game summaries, reports and more
Grim

Post by Grim »

I can hardly get them to log in to my site so an off-site overview wouldn't help much, but at least Kent has plans to put this into a DB which sounds awesome.

Your tool looks absolutely awesome ;) and I would jump over it if it wasn't for the recurring fee thing. I understand why, but a one-time cost would be preferable as I don't rake my games and we only play twice a month.