Clickable buddylist when transferring chips

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Grim

Clickable buddylist when transferring chips

Post by Grim »

It would be nice to first of all, have a buddy list. I see it as a server operator but not as a player(?). Anyways, if I could add players to my buddy list and then get that list displayed and clickable when I want to transfer chips it would be awesome. Now you need to type the nick manually like a caveman ;). This feature would also require a confirmation dialogue to make sure the user click the correct nick. I like that you included the location though, that lessen the risk of transferring to the wrong user so showing location in the buddy list would also be welcomed.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Clickable buddylist when transferring chips

Post by Kent Briggs »

You can however use the Notes feature on your friends and review that at any time. Even though it doesn't show on the transfer dialog you can review it ahead of time to make sure you got the screen names right.
Grim

Post by Grim »

Yeah, I could also copy-paste it to notepad but still... This is deep inside the nice-to-have list and far from the must-have list though, by all means. I'm not sure how much this feature is used, and most sites would be very limited in number of users so the risk of transferring to the wrong user is minimal, so it's certainly not a high priority thing. I was just hoping it would be fast and easy to implement. :)
MavensTools

Post by MavensTools »

Grim, my Mavens Tools add-on package includes the ability for players to transfer chips to each other just by sending a text message like "transfer bigdonkey 20". If you think you might be interested in this, check it out (and all the other features I offer) at https://MavensTools.com, and feel free to hit me up at [email protected].

Thanks,
LB
LB Finer
Mavens Tools — Enhance your Mavens experience with text alerts, hand viewer, game summaries, reports and more