Hand history replay

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Grim

Hand history replay

Post by Grim »

I'm sure this has been requested before, but it would be nice to have hand history replay'er like e.g. P* has, instead of the current text file. By replayer I mean a graphical display, like the normal playing table of a selected previous hand.
MavensTools

Re: Hand history replay

Post by MavensTools »

Grim, as part of my Mavens Tools add-ons, I offer a graphical hand history viewer that, while not animated, provides an innovative and informative way to search through and look at hand histories. It even includes odds of winning at each street. See image below and check out more details (and other features) at https://MavensTools.com, and feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Thanks,
LB

Hand viewer
Hand viewer
hand-viewer.jpg (169.07 KiB) Viewed 1968 times
LB Finer
Mavens Tools — Enhance your Mavens experience with text alerts, hand viewer, game summaries, reports and more
Grim

Post by Grim »

Thanks, I'll check it out!
Grim

Post by Grim »

Does this require the server hand-history files or client side hand-history (or both)?
MavensTools

Post by MavensTools »

It pulls from the server hand-history files (unless the hand is still in the server's cache, in which case it uses that).
LB Finer
Mavens Tools — Enhance your Mavens experience with text alerts, hand viewer, game summaries, reports and more
h82luz2000

Post by h82luz2000 »

If you haven't used LBFiners services... they ROCK!
as does he, you won't be disappointed.
Let him do his thing for you and you will be pleased!
DR