Clarifications regarding ticketing system

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
grandscraperg

Clarifications regarding ticketing system

Post by grandscraperg »

Hi Guys!

1. I can only know how many tickets i will give in prizes after rebuy period is finished
How can i configure it?

2. In Tourney lobby it displays as numbers and not tickets - is it possible to show it as tickets?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Clarifications regarding ticketing system

Post by Kent Briggs »

grandscraperg wrote:1. I can only know how many tickets i will give in prizes after rebuy period is finished
How can i configure it?
You have to know in advance how many tickets you want to award if you use the "Payout tickets" setting. If you want some kind of dynamic payout then you'll have to do it manually after the fact or automate it with code using the API.
2. In Tourney lobby it displays as numbers and not tickets - is it possible to show it as tickets?
Not with the ranked list displayed with the Players button but the list of tickets is displayed using the Tournament Info button.
grandscraperg

Post by grandscraperg »

Kent Briggs wrote:
grandscraperg wrote:1. I can only know how many tickets i will give in prizes after rebuy period is finished
How can i configure it?
You have to know in advance how many tickets you want to award if you use the "Payout tickets" setting. If you want some kind of dynamic payout then you'll have to do it manually after the fact or automate it with code using the API.

How can i do it manually?
Not with the ranked list displayed with the Players button but the list of tickets is displayed using the Tournament Info button.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

grandscraperg wrote:How can i do it manually?
When the tourney is over (or right after a player is eliminated) select the players on the Accounts tab, click the Tokens button on the toolbar, select "Add a ticket".