Hand History Playback

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
michaelmlevin

Hand History Playback

Post by michaelmlevin »

I was wondering if anybody had created a hand history playback utility/program. Something that let's you take a hand history file, have it visually display each player, their chip stacks, their cards (exposed) for each hand and all the action (including chat)????? If somebody has something like that, I would be very interested in obtaining (purchasing) it. If not, if somebody is interested in creating it, I would be interested in purchasing it. Anybody?

It would be like watching a WPT tournament without having to listen to Vince Van Patten's commentary.
MavensTools

Re: Hand History Playback

Post by MavensTools »

Michael,

I've developed a web-based hand history viewer that displays the entire history of the hand, including odds. See sample image below. It's not animated right now, but I would be willing to brainstorm with you about how to animate it -- for example, each bit of information could appear one by one.

If you'd like to talk more, ping me at [email protected].

Thanks,
LB

P.S. I also have a lot of other Mavens enhancements to offer. You can see some of them at this link:
http://www.briggsoft.com/forums/viewtop ... =60#p13892

Hand viewer.png
Hand viewer.png (156.16 KiB) Viewed 3089 times
LB Finer
Mavens Tools — Enhance your Mavens experience with text alerts, hand viewer, game summaries, reports and more
jdelano

Post by jdelano »

I have a very basic hand history player I created in Visual Studio 2019, I made it for my friends and me, I create a little video afterward with hand highlights :lol:

I would be happy to upload it to GitHub for anyone to use.
Attachments
hand at the conclusion
hand at the conclusion
2020-09-08 (1).png (107.58 KiB) Viewed 2998 times
a hand at the flop
a hand at the flop
2020-09-08.png (74.45 KiB) Viewed 2998 times
jdelano

Post by jdelano »

Now this only works for NLHE and 1 table currently as that is all we play, I'm sure others could add more - even with my awful coding
naked_eskimo

Post by naked_eskimo »

The web based hand history viewer looks interesting. Do you make this available anywhere?

I run a small, social poker mavens server. The web based hand viewer would be interesting to have, but given this is a social hobby, not a business enterprise, I would have very little budget to purchase or fund any development. But if you had a version ready to go, and the price was in my range, I'd be happy to fork out a few dollars for one.
MavensTools

Post by MavensTools »

naked_eskimo wrote:The web based hand history viewer looks interesting. Do you make this available anywhere?

I run a small, social poker mavens server. The web based hand viewer would be interesting to have, but given this is a social hobby, not a business enterprise, I would have very little budget to purchase or fund any development. But if you had a version ready to go, and the price was in my range, I'd be happy to fork out a few dollars for one.
I work with a number of small groups like yours, and my fee is very reasonable. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] and I'll give you all the details. Thanks.
LB
LB Finer
Mavens Tools — Enhance your Mavens experience with text alerts, hand viewer, game summaries, reports and more
naked_eskimo

Post by naked_eskimo »

Email sent.
kk405

Post by kk405 »

jdelano wrote:I have a very basic hand history player I created in Visual Studio 2019, I made it for my friends and me, I create a little video afterward with hand highlights :lol:

I would be happy to upload it to GitHub for anyone to use.
Did you ever make this available on GitHub? Very interested in trying it out. Many thanks.
robk79

Post by robk79 »

I would also be interested in seeing this code on github.
nate7

Post by nate7 »

jdelano wrote:I have a very basic hand history player I created in Visual Studio 2019... I would be happy to upload it to GitHub for anyone to use.
I would love to see this in GitHub too please! I could contribute with some pull requests too. Is this up anywhere yet?