Allow user to deposit money after he lost all his chips

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
galnaveh

Allow user to deposit money after he lost all his chips

Post by galnaveh »

Hi Kent!

Currently when a user lost all his chips on cash game, he is in sit out mode until he moved chips to the table.
We would like to wait couple of seconds before next hand start to allow the player to move chips and to be able to play without the need of sit out for a hand

Thanks
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Allow user to deposit money after he lost all his chips

Post by Kent Briggs »

How are going to do that in a couple of seconds? You can always pause the game as the admin. But players that want to rebuy should already have chips in their account and use the auto-rebuy option to avoid missing a hand if they bust.
galnaveh

Post by galnaveh »

Auto rebuy isn't an option since i don't want the player to be obligated and pause the game manually each time also not fit
Is it possible to add feature that if player have enough chips in his account. Hand will be paused for 3-5seconds and allow him to rebuy before next hand start?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

galnaveh wrote:Hand will be paused for 3-5seconds and allow him to rebuy before next hand start?
In a ring game, your rebuy option is a range from minimal to maximum buy-in, with an option to type in a custom amount in that range. So 5 seconds or less wouldn't be enough time to do that. Unless I just threw up three buttons like:

[Sit Out] [Add Chips Min] [Add Chips Max]
galnaveh

Post by galnaveh »

Kent Briggs wrote:
galnaveh wrote:Hand will be paused for 3-5seconds and allow him to rebuy before next hand start?
In a ring game, your rebuy option is a range from minimal to maximum buy-in, with an option to type in a custom amount in that range. So 5 seconds or less wouldn't be enough time to do that. Unless I just threw up three buttons like:

If you can add these buttons that will be amazing! It's nice feeling for the user that just lost his chips to be involved in next hand
5 Seconds with buttons will do the work
galnaveh

Post by galnaveh »

galnaveh wrote:
Kent Briggs wrote:

If you can add these buttons that will be amazing! It's nice feeling for the user that just lost his chips to be involved in next hand
5 Seconds with buttons will do the work

Please let me know kent
Thanks and have a nice weekend