Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Bug in RingGameLeave?

Post by Kent Briggs »

stevemavens

Post by stevemavens »

The fix is working in 6.19, thanks.

So regarding the rathole period, the way it behaves now does make it more complicated to keep track of their net for the day. Ideally, it would seem that [Net] should always just report the Net of that part of the session, regardless if it was a rathole buyin or not. But maybe some people need it the current way.

I guess I need to look at the RingGameJoin event and see if the [Amount] is greater than the table max buyin, and if so, I'll know it's a rathole buyin and can adjust the [Net] accordingly? If you have a better idea, lmk.

Thanks again Kent.

Steve
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

stevemavens wrote:So regarding the rathole period, the way it behaves now does make it more complicated to keep track of their net for the day. Ideally, it would seem that [Net] should always just report the Net of that part of the session, regardless if it was a rathole buyin or not. But maybe some people need it the current way.
The rathole feature carries the Net field over because there's a Net column displayed in the client interface. You could just track the Balance callback which triggers every time a player's balance changes with a Source field indicating the reason.