Table chat set to extended by default

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
whpccommissioner

Table chat set to extended by default

Post by whpccommissioner »

I just want to make sure I"m not missing something. Is there a way to eliminate the table chat capabilities and force players to use the extended chat? I can create a blank graphic but will still have text showing up on the table window. Basically, I want to hide chat on the table window. Thanks.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Table chat set to extended by default

Post by Kent Briggs »

whpccommissioner wrote:Is there a way to eliminate the table chat capabilities and force players to use the extended chat?
Only in the mobile interface. Desktop players that multi-table may need the room to fit more tables.
whpccommissioner

Post by whpccommissioner »

Please consider an admin feature to turn on/off. The interface is severely pixel restricted for an app in 2020 that anything I can do to make the screen look appealing via custom graphics, which I've designed, is appreciated. All of our users have screens large enough to fit multiple games and extended windows.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

When the chat is popped out into the extra window, the bet buttons are nearly doubled in size and extend all the way to the left edge, over the area where the inner-table chat used to be. So there is no extra room there for you to use anyway.