Hand history converter / HUD

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
Tsiphon

Hand history converter / HUD

Post by Tsiphon »

Probably a long shot considering I've emailed DriveHUD and HM3 support and they said they would "look at hand histories and see if their browser can support it," but does anyone a HUD?

Alternatively, a hand history converter for one of the popular HUD programs that will "trick" the hud into at least pumping out standard hud info, such as VPIP, 3b, PFR, etc, thinking that the hand histories provided are for some other site that it actually supports? While obviously live data input would be ideal, honestly just collecting data every session and updating the database after manually saving isn't too bad either.

I know previously there was an open-source program Poker Database or Poker DB I believe that supported mavens, but that was long since dropped and is seemingly impossible to figure out.
SnakeDaRake

Re: Hand history converter / HUD

Post by SnakeDaRake »

I am looking for this as well. I hope someone has some insight.
zxzx10r

Post by zxzx10r »

This can be done,

Question is how much you want to invest in to this (money-wise)

from technical prospective, quite do-able (can even make it work with PT4) - but will require a decent amount of programming hours
Tsiphon

Post by Tsiphon »

I had been in contact with HM3 support. They asked for hand history samples which I provided, then they sent this in response:
Thank you for the feedback thus far. I will forward it to our QA/Testing Manager to relay to the developers and if we have any more questions we will be in touch again. This was actually being discussed internally just a few hours ago from a PT4 customer request.
So maybe they will add support?

In response to zxxx10r, my question wasn't so much "i'd like to pay someone to develop this" but rather "has someone developed this already and I just don't know it." I had read forum posts elsewhere of people talking about HH converters they were using for PMs, and like i said that old opensource DB HUD. I just can't find any info on if they still exist or work anymore.