Chat in mobile

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
georges

Chat in mobile

Post by georges »

Dear,

in V6.17, while playing on the mobile, there is a big chat located on the right of the table making the table smaller, and cant zoom to the table.

is there anyway to remove it ?

if no can we have in the next update a button that make it hide so the table go bigger and it will be easy for the player to see the card.

thank you
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Chat in mobile

Post by Kent Briggs »

georges wrote:in V6.17, while playing on the mobile, there is a big chat located on the right of the table making the table smaller, and cant zoom to the table.
The chat fills up the empty space to the right as the table graphic fills up all the vertical space available and can't expand any more. But it's vital that you get your phone in full screen mode as per the instructions here:

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/MobileTips.htm
georges

Post by georges »

Kent Briggs wrote:
georges wrote:in V6.17, while playing on the mobile, there is a big chat located on the right of the table making the table smaller, and cant zoom to the table.
The chat fills up the empty space to the right as the table graphic fills up all the vertical space available and can't expand any more. But it's vital that you get your phone in full screen mode as per the instructions here:

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/MobileTips.htm
im using iphone xs max, when i press option-->fullscreen toggle, i get fullscreen toggle not supported on this device.

this on google chrome and in safari.

my phone already using it landscape.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

georges wrote:im using iphone xs max, when i press option-->fullscreen toggle, i get fullscreen toggle not supported on this device.
That's because Apple doesn't support the standard. But read the page linked above on how to get around that.
georges

Post by georges »

Kent Briggs wrote:
georges wrote:im using iphone xs max, when i press option-->fullscreen toggle, i get fullscreen toggle not supported on this device.
That's because Apple doesn't support the standard. But read the page linked above on how to get around that.

i did and i'm using it, but all the players are nagging about it, that the table still small and they want it full screen.

so there is noway we can make this chat table on the right disappear or hide using a button in the next update?

i'm sorry and hope you understand my situation.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

georges wrote:i did and i'm using it, but all the players are nagging about it, that the table still small and they want it full screen.
Make sure all your players read that page. Put it in your Site News and your Site FAQ setting. This is an actual screenshot (scaled down) of an iPhone 6 in full screen mode:
PMApple6.png
PMApple6.png (206.18 KiB) Viewed 2153 times
The table cannot be made any larger than that without distorting it horizontally. It would be like stretching your TV screen horizontally without making it taller.
georges

Post by georges »

oh okay thank you :D