Hand History Parser for obtaining Player Stats

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
setspike

Re: Hand History Parser for obtaining Player Stats

Post by setspike »

Feature Request:

• Command line flag to let me specify a player name so that only that player's information shows in the results

Thanks.

- J
StevieG

Post by StevieG »

setspike wrote:Feature Request:

• Command line flag to let me specify a player name so that only that player's information shows in the results
Good idea on restricting the output to specific players.

I have updated the script to allow that, by using the -o flag (long veriosn is --output-player).

You can specify multiple players by setting multiple -o flags.

This will restrict the content written to standard output and restrict email recipients to specified output players if email flag is on.

It will NOT restrict which players are included in CSV output.
StevieG

Post by StevieG »

setspike wrote:Hi StevieG,

When I run the script against multiple Hand History files consisting of both ring game and tournaments, tournament chips and ring game chips are treated the same thus giving an inaccurate representation of plus/minus.

Hope this makes sense.

- setspike

Ah now I get it - sorry for the late response.

Yes, if you run HH files for the tournament along with ring games, you will get a confusing mix of tournament chips and ring game currency.

Instead, do NOT run the HH file for the tournament but instead run the TR files.

Mavens has those available in a different folder (TourneyResults) than the hand histories.

But then you can run a mix of HH files for ring games and TR files for tournaments (I do this weekly).

Be sure to get the latest Process-Log-Mavens 0.8.2i from https://github.com/yellowtongue/process-log-mavens
setspike

Post by setspike »

Thanks for the update. You are awesome!!!

- J