Stop Game Confirmation

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
BearMetal

Stop Game Confirmation

Post by BearMetal »

In my last tournament, the final 3 players agreed to chop evenly. I ended the game via the PM software, and it automatically deposited the correct chips into the 3 accounts.

However, I realized that it didn't ask me if I was sure before it ended the tournament. A simple misclick of the mouse could be disastrous during a running tournament. Am I missing an option somewhere to protect against this?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Stop Game Confirmation

Post by Kent Briggs »

Well you had to first select the tournament in the Tournaments list, click the Action button to get the drop menu, and then click the "Take offline (now)" command.
BearMetal

Post by BearMetal »

Kent Briggs wrote:Well you had to first select the tournament in the Tournaments list, click the Action button to get the drop menu, and then click the "Take offline (now)" command.
Yes, the danger comes when you have the game selected and you open the actions menu. A simple, non-destructive active like "Pause" is mere pixels away from a destructive action like "Take Offline." Just curious if there's a confirmation in case of a mis-click. If not, maybe it could be a wishlist item.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

BearMetal wrote:Just curious if there's a confirmation in case of a mis-click.
Not currently.