Ring Game Buy-In

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
Mudslide03

Ring Game Buy-In

Post by Mudslide03 »

I am running multi-table tournaments with Friends and Family. When people get knocked out they usually start a side table. How do people handle finances if there is a ring game side table?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Ring Game Buy-In

Post by Kent Briggs »

Mudslide03 wrote:I am running multi-table tournaments with Friends and Family. When people get knocked out they usually start a side table. How do people handle finances if there is a ring game side table?
You as the site owner as in charge of how many chips (or dollars or euros or pesos, etc.) get placed in their account balance. Account chips move directly to the ring table when they sit down and back to their account balance when they leave.
Mudslide03

Post by Mudslide03 »

Thanks. I think I have that figured out. Can I manually start a Ring Game as it seems to start dealing as soon as a couple people hit the table.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Mudslide03 wrote:Thanks. I think I have that figured out. Can I manually start a Ring Game as it seems to start dealing as soon as a couple people hit the table.
You can Pause it from the Action button menu until everyone takes a seat and clicks their Start button. Then select Resume on the same menu.
DuffCal

Post by DuffCal »

I have the same issue. It would be nice if there was an option to sit down, add chips, and sit out rather than just having the table deal as soon as two players sit down. There are a lot of times where we have 2-3 people and just want to wait till we get 6-9 to start.