User screen size option

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Bojik

User screen size option

Post by Bojik »

Laptop users are making the table full screen but then its is blurry.
And the stock table is also difficult to use on a phone.
Would be nice to be able to create different lobby\tables for different screen sizes.
I understand the many issues with doing this as a standard program option. But is there a way to let Gold owners build their own lobby\table sites and pull in your software information?
And still keep a secure site ;)
I would guess the laptop and ipad users would use something pretty close to your current layout but at a higher resolution.
But the phone users would be a complete different layout that really only showed their hand & the board cards 90% of the time.
Its a wish item for sure......
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: User screen size option

Post by Kent Briggs »

Make sure you phone users are aware of this page to get the full-screen experience :

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/MobileTips.htm

Making variable sized tables is not just a matter of the graphic itself, there are dozens of x,y coordinates involved for all the elements placed on the table in all 9 seating arrangements, etc.
Bojik

Re: User screen size option

Post by Bojik »

Understand there are a lot of things to consider with different sizing.
What I was thinking is I could make a phone\pad table screen and import table\hand data\info from Mavens.
It would be a stripped down screen that shows player chips\action across the top with a Dealer button that moved under the players.
Flop\Turn\River next line and large player hole cards at the bottom.
But to do this I would need to pull evening Mavens live and I am not sure you have it setup so a person can do that.

Quick iPad idea attached.
Attachments
iPad.jpg
iPad.jpg (48.66 KiB) Viewed 1280 times