Email failure

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
yilon

Re: Email failure

Post by yilon »

Kent Briggs wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:31 pm
yilon wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:00 am Hi Kent, I have this same problem (SSL3_Get_RECORD: Wrong Version Number) and I have tried all the proposed solutions. The 64 -bit edition link https://www.briggsoft.com/download/opessl64.zip contains files called 32 bits.
Will it have something to do with? I'm stuck and I have tried with Outlook, Gmail and Yahoo
The 64-bit files have the same names as the 32-bit files so you can't tell the difference going by that. Look at the file sizes. The 64-bit versions are as follows:

libeay32.dll = 2284544 bytes
ssleay32.dll = 386560 bytes

Note that these should already be in your program folder automatically beginning with version 7.01. The installer will install the right edition for you.
Ok, that was the file I downloaded, but it doesn't work, it gives me that ssl error. :|
I had tried it before and it gave me an error so I downloaded the file, I'm going to reinstall everything these days so I'll note the error and we'll continue the talk. thank you!
yilon

Re: Email failure

Post by yilon »

update: I have disabled ssl and emails work.
I also noticed that I've been using the 32-bit version of mavens on a 64-bit system... :roll: