Chop options

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
[email protected]

Chop options

Post by [email protected] »

I have a large number of tournament players on my gold edition. By far the number one request I get is to offer an option on the final table for the remaining players to chop. I was thinking maybe a box similar to the "stop break early" box. Once checked remaining players could choose between proportional chop or equal chop.
hxe

Re: Chop options

Post by hxe »

I've rigged my top 2 or 3 payouts to be even, but I'd like to keep it "default" and leave it up to the players.
rundmc

Post by rundmc »

Love this and recd it in an earlier post. Not a programmer so can't say for sure but seems like it wouldn't be that hard to implement given the chop functionality in the software already (just give the admin as to when they want to box to appear - final table, bubble spot, the money, etc. and whether they want it equal or proportional)
BadDog

Post by BadDog »

I would like to be able to chop a game if there r 2 or three players left.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

BadDog wrote:I would like to be able to chop a game if there r 2 or three players left.
http://www.briggsoft.com/forums/viewtop ... 087#p12709
hpolack

Post by hpolack »

rundmc wrote:Love this and recd it in an earlier post. Not a programmer so can't say for sure but seems like it wouldn't be that hard to implement given the chop functionality in the software already (just give the admin as to when they want to box to appear - final table, bubble spot, the money, etc. and whether they want it equal or proportional)
Add a checkbox as you have for ending the break early. If everyone checks the box, use the settings you already have in the game that says, x is fixed and the rest is based on the percentage of chips. You could not have it show up until there is the same number of players as equal to the payouts. I really think this will be a loved function.