Each Table Can Have Custom Design

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Each Table Can Have Custom Design

Post by Kent Briggs »

CJPoker wrote:I am referring to the landing page - behind the poker table and the registration lobby.
I have been custom designing them for charities and to show sponsor logos.
Still figuring out the best size for most browsers - but was wondering if you had a certain size you recommend?
Since everyone has a different sized screen, from phones to tablets to desktop systems, I only recommend putting a centered logo. Or a repeating tile pattern.
CJPoker

Post by CJPoker »

Kent Briggs wrote:
CJPoker wrote:Would love to know what size to design the main lobby to that works best with all diff sized browsers....
The lobby window has a 706x568 default size but does not have any user-adjustable elements to it other than the color scheme.
So Kent - with the above images explaining that I was asking about the landing page - can you tell me what dimensions I should design for for that?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

CJPoker wrote:So Kent - with the above images explaining that I was asking about the landing page - can you tell me what dimensions I should design for for that?
Only if you can tell me what screen resolution every player who connects to your site will have. Then pick the smallest one.
CJPoker

Post by CJPoker »

Kent Briggs wrote: Since everyone has a different sized screen, from phones to tablets to desktop systems, I only recommend putting a centered logo. Or a repeating tile pattern.
How do I implement the repeating tile pattern?

And more importantly:
How can I add multiple images on the landing page and make each one separately clickable?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

CJPoker wrote:How do I implement the repeating tile pattern?
System tab -> Client Media -> Background logo tile = Yes
How can I add multiple images on the landing page and make each one separately clickable?
You can't add multiple images but what you should be using instead is this:

System tab -> Client Settings -> Logout link

That can point to any web page you want, giving you a true landing page completely under your control.