For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Poker Mavens 4.18 Released

Post by Kent Briggs »

Upgrade page:

http://www.briggsoft.com/patches.htm

Changes:
  • Added "Tournament start seconds" setting to Client Settings group. This is the amount of time the players have to click their Ready button before the first hand is dealt in the tournament. Previously this was hard coded to 20 seconds. Now you can specify the time anywhere between 10 and 120 seconds. Since this time is announced in the table chat, you need to make an adjustment on the Language tab in the Dealer Chat group. Edit the "Tournament begin" string and replace "20" with the placeholder token "%1%":

Play will begin in %1% seconds. Click your Ready button now.

Even if you are not using the Language feature, you should make this adjustment anyway so that the default value will be correct if you ever do turn it on. Instead of manually editing the string, you can just select it and then click Reset | Reset selected.
  • Added calendar popup button in Windows console tournament editor for selecting tournament start times. This makes it much easier to select a date and time instead manually entering the "yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm" format.
  • Fixed player removal bug in ring games. Previously if a player sat out and then returned using the 'Wait for BB" button, their sitout timer was not properly reset and they would get booted when the Max Sitout Time expired.
  • Fixed rounding bug in fractional chip betting. Previously a fractional bet typed into the client could be off by 0.01 due to a coding error (Math.floor instead of Math.round).
vinodm

Re: Poker Mavens 4.18 Released

Post by vinodm »

Hello,

I had reported a crash earlier. Server still crashes every now and then. The no. of threads during crash is 3325 and every other resource consumption seems to be normal.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

vinodm wrote:The no. of threads during crash is 3325 and every other resource consumption seems to be normal.
That many threads will bring down the server. Either there is a thread leak or you're under a denial of service attack. Use a program like TCPView to see if you are getting connections coming from non-players.
salamati

Post by salamati »

Hello
i got a gold Poker Mavens software from you but i just got the licence code at the moment i just want to ask how can i download the software? Tnx
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

salamati wrote: i got a gold Poker Mavens software from you but i just got the licence code at the moment i just want to ask how can i download the software? Tnx
Anyone that bought a license from me received the download link and license key in the same email. Contact me via private email with that info.