For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Poker Mavens 4.07 Released

Post by Kent Briggs »

Upgrade page:

http://www.briggsoft.com/patches.htm

Changes:

Fixed name comparison bug in blacklist function. Previously a player could get around the ban by logging in and changing the case of a letter in their player name.

Removed table error log entries introduced in 4.05. This was debugging info that was not supposed to be in the released version.

Fixed sitout warning bug in table leave menu. If an observer closed a tournament table that had a least one empty seat, they would get a bogus warning about trying to leave the tournament.

Fixed bring-to-front bug in lobby window. Previously clicking on one of the three tabs in the lobby window would not bring the lobby to the front if it was partially behind a table window.

Made cosmetic change to tab selection feature. The gradient effect has now been moved from the selected tab to the non-selected tabs to make them appear in the background.
datis

Re: Poker Mavens 4.07 Released

Post by datis »

Hello
I have poker mavens 4.04 gold version , i want upgrade to 4.07 can i export setting in version4.04 , and import it into version 4.07?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

datis wrote:i want upgrade to 4.07 can i export setting in version4.04 , and import it into version 4.07?
Just install 4.07 over your current 4.xx version (using the free patch). It will automatically keep all of your existing settings and accounts.
datis

Post by datis »

Kent Briggs wrote:
datis wrote:i want upgrade to 4.07 can i export setting in version4.04 , and import it into version 4.07?
Just install 4.07 over your current 4.xx version (using the free patch). It will automatically keep all of your existing settings and accounts.
can i upgrade it with upgrade button in poker mavens ?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

datis wrote:can i upgrade it with upgrade button in poker mavens ?
There is no upgrade button but if you select Help on the System toolbar and then "Check for newer version", you can click the link that will take you to the patch web page. Or just go directly there now:

http://www.briggsoft.com/patches.htm