The NEW Bot Solution

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
cuervo5150

The NEW Bot Solution

Post by cuervo5150 »

Greetings fellow PM users,

We've updated our software and are now 4.03 compatible!

You've spent countless hours designing your poker site to perfection...You get a visitor, but the tables are empty. Sound familiar?

The bottom line is that players who log onto your site for the first time and find nobody to play against, are not likely to return.
Bots are your simple solution to get the action quickly rolling at your ring tables and give players a reason to return to your site.

Sign up for a free 24hr. demo and see what a great addition this would be to your poker site.
http://www.5150poker.com/code_10-35/Bots-1-Main.html

We are located in the USA....No shady overseas deals or wire transfers here friends!
SDeC

Re: The NEW Bot Solution

Post by SDeC »

Your bot cost is high, when juxtaposed against the license costs of the poker system itself, and the fact that Poker Mavens is intended for "fun" (non-profit) gaming.

As someone who has designed and sold software in the past, I might be interested in a bot solution that cost, say, $25 to $30 USD. But $100+ dollars (plus future upgrade fees) for what is essentially an add-on component is excessive in my view. Still, I wish you good luck with your new product :)
Testing8

Re: The NEW Bot Solution

Post by Testing8 »

SDeC leave me your email i have an offer to give you regarding bot.