Selling Full Bitcoin Site

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
k1koman

Selling Full Bitcoin Site

Post by k1koman »

I used to use poker mavens on a bitcoin poker site that was at the time the most popular and biggest. Wish I would have stayed with the software because ever since I switched to the more expensive "commercial" software, haven't done any business.

Anyways, the whole site was programmed in c# using the MVC3 framework. You will be getting the repository with all the files.
files1.png
files1.png (35.03 KiB) Viewed 3401 times
files2.png
files2.png (46.14 KiB) Viewed 3401 times
It is a fully functioning package and has all the features you would expect like:
Registration, handling bitcoin deposits, handling cashouts, change password, edit profile, logging, administration from web, etc.

We also programmed some custom features like parsing hand history files to assign rake earned by player. (great way to do player tracking and reward your good players / give rakeback)

We didn't spend a whole lot of time on the design because frankly it wasn't neccesary. But its good enough and you can easily upgrade it considering we used the MVC framework. Here is a wayback machine snapshot of what it looked like.. http://web.archive.org/web/201112161215 ... ntilt.com/

The site would be extremely easy to convert to using litecoins instead. The APIs are pretty much identical so wouldn't take more than an hour of small modification and testing to use that instead.

I don't really have time to install on your server but will be willing to do it at the right price. I would reccomend just getting an out sourcer on odesk to deploy if you don't know how to onto a server for you. Won't cost you that much.

I am asking for $1000 which is a steal considering the development costs!

Thanks
k1koman

Re: Selling Full Bitcoin Site

Post by k1koman »

Note: Does NOT come with any poker mavens license, you will need to already have your own or purchase one.
pa3za

Post by pa3za »

Hello,

Are you still interested in selling your website.
Please contact me at woodmankhan @ gmail .com
viktorio

Post by viktorio »

I'm interested buying your solution to make bitcoin work with Poker Mavens. Also, I need to set up to make it ready.

E-mail me at [email protected]

Viktor